If you would like to contact us please use the below contact form :
We are happy to receive your Review Requests or promotional wishes this way.
Just be aware that due to a full schedule and we can not fulfill all wishes.
Please read the “About” page to make sure that we are the right Blog for your needs.
To avoid any disappointment on your side here again a short summary of what we read or not read.
If your book fits into one of the following genres, you came to the right place.
- – Contemporary Romance in general
- – Y/A Romance
- – N/A Romance
- – Paranormal / Urban (only in combination with contemporary & romance)
- – Mystery (in combination with contemporary & romance)
- – BDSM / Erotica (in combination with contemporary & romance)
- – Suspense (in combination with contemporary & romance)
- – Science Fiction (in combination with contemporary & romance)
No matter the Genre – it always depends on the story surrounding them
- Standalone Books in a Series are fine, Series books that have an intermediate ending (also called HFN) are fine. Unfinished Cliffhangers series and “5 book TRIlogies” are NOT for us – review-wise – unless all books are released. We always wait until all books are released before starting to read those as we read to many books to follow up on these series otherwise
- BDSM themed books seem to have the tendency of only consisting of sex and no real story lately – so that would be a NO for us.
- Paranormal / Science Fiction – is great when an Alien Guy meets a human Girl – but something like 2001: A Space Odyssey (Space Odyssey, #1) by Arthur C. Clarke would be a NO for us…
- Cheating is a hard limit – but there are stories that work around it and are great like The Forbidden by Jodi Ellen Malpas
- WE crave a HEA and try to avoid books without it at all cost but sometimes even there a book creeps up on us and will not ever leave us again like Me Before You (Me Before You, #1) by Jojo Moyes (If I had known before reading what I knew afterward – I would have never read the book. But having read the book I do not regret the experience as it made me face some very important questions. Not sure if that explanation makes sense to you but that is how I feel)
Please feel free to contact us through our contact form which you can find below.
Basically, we do not read books of the following genres with the exception of above mentioned very specific subgenres
- – M/M romances
- – F/F romances
- – Dystopian / Urban / Fantasy
- – Christian Fiction
- – Children’s Book / Juvenile Fiction
- – Gothic
- – Thriller
- – Horror
- – Historical
- – plot settings before 1990
We have read several of those novels and
we have absolutely nothing against these stories,
but based on our “interests”
we think that we are not the right group of people to review those books
in a way, they actually deserve to get reviewed.
Our reviews are honest: They will always reflect our thoughts and feelings about a book in a respectful way. We do not receive or expect any payment for our reviews and our opinions can not be influenced by offering money for them. If you wish to support us you can do that by following the Amazon links on our website when you decide to purchase a book that we recommended.
We try to give away as little spoilers as possible but sometimes little hints and quotes are necessary to explain our review.
We are a book recommendation blog, but we are honest and therefore you will also find reviews here with less than 3 stars. If we read a book we always try to review it.
If we are not able to review or (under really special circumstance) finish your book – please do not be too disappointed. Even if we don’t “like” it, someone else may love it. We will inform you personally to explain why we were not able to finish your story or post a review.
We will do our best to follow your wishes/deadlines for the reviews.
Our reviews will be automatically posted here and on Goodreads. If you would like us to publish it on Amazon or on other platforms, please ask us and we will try to make it happen.
We also participate in Blog Tours! If you would like us to be a stop on your tour – just contact us!
We prefer to accept ebooks in *.mobi or *.epub format.
Sending *.pdf files is also possible but reading those on an ebook reader tends to be unpleasant and strenuous as you can not adjust anything to your reading needs
Transferring them through Amazon – directly to our Kindle email – is also possible after confirmation – as we have to add the sending email address to the allowed senders.
Please always mention the Title, Author and a short Blurb in your request – Thank you 🙂