If you would like to contact us please use the below contact form :
We are happy to receive your Review Requests or promotional wishes this way.
Just be aware that due to a full schedule and we can not fulfill all wishes.
Please read the “About” page to make sure that we are the right Blog for your needs.
To avoid any disappointment on your side here again a short summary of what we read or not read.
If your book fits into one of the following genres, you came to the right place.
- – Contemporary Romance in general
- – Y/A Romance
- – N/A Romance
- – Paranormal / Urban (only in combination with contemporary & romance)
- – Mystery (in combination with contemporary & romance)
- – BDSM / Erotica (in combination with contemporary & romance)
- – Suspense (in combination with contemporary & romance)
- – Science Fiction (in combination with contemporary & romance)
No matter the Genre – it always depends on the story surrounding them
- Standalone Books in a Series are fine, Series books that have an intermediate ending (also called HFN) are fine. Cliffhangers and “The 5 book TRIlogy” series are NOT for us – review-wise – unless all books are released. We always wait until all books are released before starting to read those as we read to many books to follow up on these series otherwise
- BDSM themed books seem to have the tendancy of only consisting of sex and no real story lately – so that would be a NO for us.
- Paranormal / Science Fiction – is great when an Alien Guy meets a human Girl – but something like 2001: A Space Odyssey (Space Odyssey, #1) by Arthur C. Clarke would be a NO for us…
- Cheating is a hard limit – but there are stories that work around it and are great like The Forbidden by Jodi Ellen Malpas
- WE crave a HEA and try to avoid books without it at all cost but somtimes even there a book creeps up on us and will not ever leave us again like Me Before You (Me Before You, #1) by Jojo Moyes
Please feel free to contact us through our contact form which you can find below.
Basically, we do not read books of the following genres with the exeption of above mentioned very specific subgenres
- – M/M romances
- – F/F romances
- – Dystopian / Urban / Fantasy
- – Christian Fction
- – Children’s Book / Juvenile Fiction
- – Gothic
- – Thriller
- – Horror
- – Historical
- – plotsettings before 1990
We have read several of those novels and
we have absolutely nothing against these stories,
but based on our “interests”
we think that we are not the right group of people to review those books
in a way they actually deserve to get reviewed.
Please always mention the Title, Author and a short Blurb in your request – Thank you 🙂